Appcues grew revenue over 250%+ in 2016 and is poised for an exciting 2017 due to extremely strong inbound lead generation and a highly engaged free trial base. We’re growing a team of responsible, empathetic, smart women and men who want to make a meaningful impact growing a business.
This is an opportunity to accelerate growth on a winning team moving from Seed Stage to Series A. You would have a real opportunity to close business, grow personally through our team ranks as we continue to expand, and leave a lasting mark on our strategy.
You will be working with product teams actively trialing our solution and will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, closing, and supporting leads during their evaluation.
WE HIRE BASED ON CULTURE FIRST, SKILLS SECOND.
You’re probably a good fit if…
You’re ready to make an impact on Day 1
You’re comfortable being uncomfortable and ardent about figuring things out.
While you don’t need any coding experience, you are technically astute and would be excited to gain a deeper understanding of how software works.
You have experience on a technology sales team.
You have ambitions to learn fast and grow quickly as a sales leader.
More than anything else, you are empathetic and have a genuine desire to help other people.
You would be excited about building relationships and learning about the inner workings of top SaaS businesses
- Prospect a high volume of inbound leads
- Understand trialers business objectives and assist in helping them evaluate and try Appcues during a trial period
- Support and close 10-25 new clients per month
- Be an awesome teammate
A bit about Appcues the company:
- We're a small team (under twenty) of friendly people who like to work together. - We strive to be transparent and inclusive at all levels of the business. This means there are many opportunities to make an outsized impact.
- We're located in Fenway, Boston's fastest-growing neighborhood and an emerging anchor point for tech startups (and good food).
- We offer medical and dental insurance benefits, equity and quarterly equity bonuses, conference and education reimbursement, an equipment stipend, and an unlimited vacation policy.